Data protection and GDPR
Our team is recognised as one of the leading teams of data protection experts in the North West, and regularly present at events throughout Lancashire and Cumbria on data protection and cyber-security topics.
The introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation in May 2018 meant that it was important for businesses to get the right advice that they could trust, and our team implemented compliance projects for businesses ranging from sole traders to multi-national organisations.
With specialist lawyers across our employment and HR, commercial and litigation departments, the Napthens’ team can help you meet your data protection responsibilities in key areas including:
- Reviewing and updating policies to meet current requirements
- Reviewing and amending terms and conditions with clients /suppliers
- Advice on supply chain data issues
- Devise processes for handling data breaches
- Dispute management and litigation advice