- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK
- Strategy Room: Moving forward. Together
- Coronavirus and you
- Coronavirus and business
- Coronavirus Corporate Guidance
- COVID-19 for Commercial Landlords and Tenants
- Pubs, bars, restaurants and takeaways
- Government support for your business
- Coronavirus and employers
- Coronavirus Webinars
Wills and Estate Planning: Adapting our services to meet your needs
We have seen a surge of enquiries from people about making Wills and wanted to update you on how we are adapting our service at this difficult time.
Our normal policy is to meet clients face to face. This is for 2 key reasons (a) to assess mental capacity to make a Will and (b) to ensure there has been no undue influence from a third party.
Given the current situation due to coronavirus, we are adapting our position to ensure we still provide clear advice and a prompt service by:
- Doing conference calls
- Video meetings using:
- WhatsApp video call
- Innovative ways of witnessing documents:
- Giving clear written instructions
- Through a closed window
Of course our overriding position is to make sure Wills are valid and enforceable and as you would expect – we will not compromise on that.
We are very much open for business and members of our team are available to discuss your Wills and Estate Planning requirements and how we can help you at this time.