Coronavirus in the UK
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK
- Coronavirus and you
- Coronavirus and business
- Coronavirus Corporate Guidance
- COVID-19 for Commercial Landlords and Tenants
- Pubs, bars, restaurants and takeaways
- Government support for your business
- Coronavirus and employers
- Health and Safety Updates
Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK:
What do businesses need to do?
The UK is seeing the dramatic effects of the global COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak and businesses are considering what steps they need to take.
To help you we have drawn together a team of specialists from across our organisation with expertise in some of the key areas impacting on businesses right now. For your ease, we have collated our advice into one area for you and will continue to keep this page up to date with the latest guidance from our lawyers and the authorities as the situation unfolds.
We are also holding regular webinars to provide the latest guidance and updates on a variety of topics.
Use the links in the left hand menu to find guidance for your business or specifically around dealing with employees. If you’re in need of more detailed, bespoke advice make an enquiry on the button below.