Napthens is a values driven, forward thinking, legal practice with our Lancashire offices in Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool & The Fylde, our Kendal office in Cumbria, and our offices in Southport and Liverpool – all of which we are keen to develop.
We are always delighted to hear from potential employees who would like to work with us and who feel they have the values, skills and qualities which would benefit our firm and our clients.
What is it like to work at Napthens?
If you would like to register your interest in a career with us, please send a copy of your CV including your salary aspirations, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working at Napthens
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases with service)
- Life Assurance of 2x annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme – up to 3% matched contribution
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Focused development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Discounted legal services
- Client Introduction scheme
- Annual bonus
- Christmas office closure
- Bi-annual company wide social functions
- Free fruit across our offices
- Regular discussions to support your development and performance
- MyNapthens committee – developing our wellbeing, social and charitable events throughout the year