Business Debt Recovery Solicitors
When a business is failing, decisions need to be made quickly in order to minimise risks and to maximise the outcome for stakeholders. At Napthens, our business recovery specialists offer practical support to deal effectively with the challenges presented in times of financial difficulties.
The team has expertise in the full range of insolvency matters, including:
- advising Insolvency Practitioners on pre-appointment matters, obtaining formal insolvency appointments, sale of distressed businesses and/or assets; dealing with creditor claims and antecedent transactions
- advising directors, shareholders and other stakeholders on statutory obligations and acquisition of distress businesses or assets; and
- advising generally upon ancillary matters including directors disqualification and prohibited names issues.
Areas of work include:
- Company restructures and refinancing
- Administrations (corporate and partnership)
- Liquidations (both solvent and insolvent)
- Company voluntary arrangements
- LPA receiverships
- Creditors’/landlords’ rights on insolvency
- Personal insolvency
- Claims against directors