Fixed Fee Probate Solicitors
At a time of bereavement we know it can be difficult to deal with practicalities. With many years of experience in dealing with probate and estate administration, the team at Napthens can help you through the process, and remove some of the worry and confusion.
A chat with an experienced probate specialist will help to clarify what needs to be done. There may be areas of probate that you feel comfortable dealing with yourself, but it can be a daunting and often complicated process – and it must be dealt with correctly. If the deceased died intestate (without making a Will) then we can guide you through the process including applying for a Grant of Letters of Administration.
We can help you with:
- Obtaining a grant of probate
- Advice on the terms of the will and tax planning options
- Dealing with the Department for Work & Pensions
- Dealing with utility providers
- Finalising income tax returns
- Settlement of outstanding bills from the estate
- Sale of a property
- Sale or transfer of shares
- Dealing with foreign assets
- Tracing lost assets
- Distributing the Estate
- When there is no Will – the rules of intestacy