- Family & Divorce
- Step-by-step guide to divorce
- Divorce and children disputes
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Collaborative law in divorce
- Divorce Financial Settlements
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Family arbitration
- Divorce and family law costs
- Legal Glossary
- Legal Guide – Family & Relationship Issues
Divorce and family law costs
We aim to be clear about the cost of our services and this will be discussed at our initial meeting with you. If you have any queries about our costs, please ask.
Summary of divorce costs
We provide an initial fixed fee face-to-face consultation – 1 hour of preliminary advice from our specialist team of family lawyers and an indication of the likely future costs involved in your case.
The fixed fee cost of this meeting is £300 plus VAT.
Read more about initial consultation costs.
Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution
Applicant – if the divorce or dissolution is undefended our fixed fee is £595 + VAT (£119) + Court fees (£593)
Respondent – our fixed fee is £300 + VAT (£60)
Read more about fixed fee divorce costs.
- Financial Settlements, pensions and property
- “We charge for each of these services on a time spent basis. Each case concerning finances is very different and varies in levels of complexity”
- Separation Agreement
- Our fixed fee is £750 + VAT (£150), before commencing court proceedings, all cases must be referred to mediation. If the case is not suitable for mediation, or mediation is unsuccessful, an application to the court can be made.
- Cohabitation Agreement
- Pre-nuptial Agreement
Why choose Napthens?
- Highly experienced specialist lawyers
- Approachable and empathetic
- Clear, straightforward advice
- Expertise in advising on complex financial matters
- Offices in Lancashire, Cumbria, Southport and Merseyside