- Napthens’ residential property team is shortlisted for the Conveyancing Firm of the Year – North of England in the Modern Law Conveyancing Awards 2018
- Napthens’ residential property team won the coveted ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ for the north-west at the 2017 LFS awards for the second time. Please click here to read the judges comments
- Recently awarded winner of the ‘Corporate commitment to Blackburn with Darwen’ award at the 2017 HIVE awards
- In 2014 Napthens’ residential property team won the ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ for the north-west at the LFS annual national conference and awards.
- In 2013, Napthens was crowned ‘Law Firm of the Year’ at Lancashire Business View’s Red Rose Awards
- In 2013, Napthens won the title of ‘Best Supplier’ at the Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA) Awards
- Napthens has previously been awarded ‘Corporate Law Firm of the Year’ two years in a row at the prestigious North West Insider Lancashire Dealmaker Awards with Head of Corporate, Keith Melling, named ‘Dealmaker of the Year’ – the first time the title has been awarded to a lawyer
Comments from the ‘Legal 500 – Clients Guide to Legal Services 2017’ include:
- Corporate team – The ‘highly rated’ team is ranked as a Tier 1 firm for corporate and commercial.
- Litigation team – Napthens ‘excellent team’ is ranked as a Tier 1 firm for commercial litigation.
- Commercial property team – The team is praised for ‘depth of expertise’ and ‘first class service’
- Licensing team – Napthens ‘well led and well structured team’ is recommended by the Legal 500 for licensing services in the north-west.
- Rural team – Napthens’ Rural team is ranked Tier 1 in the north-west.
- Employment & HR team – Napthens is recommended for employment law in the north-west by Legal 500.