Array ( [acf_fc_layout] => menu [title] => More Information [menu] => stdClass Object ( [ID] => 109 [name] => About Us [slug] => about-us [count] => 8 ) )
Array ( [menu] => 109 )
Equality and Diversity of Communications
Here at Napthens we aim to ensure all our services are accessible to all customers. To do this we plan to achieve equality and diversity through a variety of procedures:
- We have disabled access at all offices, including disabled toilet facilities
- We have lifts available at our Preston, Blackburn and Blackpool offices
- We have car parking facilities at each of our offices
- Home visits and visits to hospitals can be arranged upon request
- Interpreters can be arranged upon request
- A BSL interpreter can be arranged upon request
- Documents can be produced in a larger type face when required.
- Please ask if you would prefer to meet with a member of staff of a specific gender.
For our People
Here at Napthens we recognise, support and encourage diversity amongst our People. It is firmly our belief that a range of diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds help us to deliver our range of services and aid our clients in their needs.
We work collaboratively to encourage shared ideas, perspectives and interactions with each other, and in turn with our clients in order to foster mutual respect.
Diversity in our Firm is made up of a variety of characteristics, including (but not limited to) gender, age, religious beliefs and ethnicity, as well as physical and psychological differentiators.
In this way we truly adopt different ways of thinking and working that allow us to best serve our equally diverse range of clients and matters.
Our Equality and Diversity data can be seen attached.