- Wills & Estate Planning
- Wills & Will reviews
- Fixed cost Probate & Estate Administration
- Directors Protection Scheme
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Letter of Wishes
- Strategy Room: Moving forward. Together
- Legal Glossary
Probate and Estate Administration
At a time of bereavement we know it can be difficult to deal with some of the practicalities. With many years of experience in Probate and Estate Administration, you can rely on our specialist team to handle these issues for you. Our clients find it reassuring to have experts to lean on and make the process much easier.
An initial chat with an experienced Probate specialist will help to clarify what needs to be done. There may be areas of Probate that you feel comfortable dealing with yourself, but overall it can be a complicated and daunting process, which must be dealt with correctly.
Fixed costs agreed in advance
Our fixed cost Probate and Estate Administration services remove additional worry by providing clarity. We can do as little or as much as you wish – you decide exactly what help you need.
As Probate solicitors with a long standing reputation for expertise in probate and estate administration, you can feel reassured that whatever help you need, you will receive the very best legal support and advice from trusted professionals. If you would like to arrange a FREE initial chat with a member of the team, please call or make an enquiry.
Probate and Estate Administration services
We can help you with:
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate (where there is a Will)
- Obtaining Letters of Administration (intestacy, where there isn’t a Will)
- Advice on the terms of the Will and tax planning options
- Dealing with the Department for Work & Pensions
- Dealing with utility providers
- Finalising income tax returns
- Settlement of outstanding bills from the Estate
- Sale of a property
- Sale or transfer of shares
- Dealing with foreign assets
- Tracing lost assets
- Distributing the Estate (where there is a Will)
- Administering the Estate according to the rules of intestacy (where there is no Will)
Our professional advisers provide a sympathetic and efficient service, treating each case on an individual basis to ensure the solutions we offer are best for you personally.
Why choose Napthens?
- Cases handled with sensitivity and professionalism
- Highly experienced, specialists in Estate Planning and in inheritance disputes
- Clear advice tailored to your wishes and personal situation
- Specialists in complex personal and financial situations