- Wills & Estate Planning
- Wills & Will reviews
- Fixed cost Probate & Estate Administration
- Directors Protection Scheme
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Letter of Wishes
- Strategy Room: Moving forward. Together
- Legal Glossary
Fixed cost Directors Protection Scheme
If you own your own company, it’s advisable to make sure you have put plans into place for its future, plus financial protection for your family, in the event of your illness, incapacity or death.
Here at Napthens, we are completely committed to looking after our clients, their families and their businesses, so we have created a service to help you in these circumstances.
What is Company Directors Protection?
What would happen to your business if you weren’t around through accident, illness or mental incapacity? Who would step into your shoes to make strategic and daily decisions? Have you thought about what will happen to the business when you die?
What about you and your family? How financially secure would you and they be? Who would be able to manage your investments and access your bank accounts to ensure essential living costs were met?
The best way to plan is to ensure you have the right protections in place. We will perform a detailed review of what you have and what you need, and help you acquire the right protection.
- Detailed review
- Life insurance
- Death in service benefits
- Private pensions
- Company Will
- Personal Lasting Power of Attorney
- Business Lasting Power of Attorney
- Personal Will
How to get Company Directors Protection
Napthens takes a holistic approach. Our highly experienced Estate planning lawyers will work closely with wealth management professionals to identify all appropriate solutions for you, your family and your business.
- Initial meeting to review your circumstances and agree your requirements
- FREE detailed report setting out our advice and proposals
- Agreed scope of any work required and quotation for your fixed cost package
- If appropriate, follow up meeting with an experienced financial adviser
- Completion of work agreed
Why choose Napthens?
- Cases handled with sensitivity and professionalism
- Highly experienced, specialists in Estate Planning and in inheritance disputes
- Clear advice tailored to your wishes and personal situation
- Specialists in complex personal and financial situations