Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
As the need for new locations for Electric Vehicle (EV) charging points increases, more businesses are enjoying the opportunities open to them within this new industry.
What many don’t realise however, are the often complicated legal issues surrounding planning permission and other property considerations for the installation and operation of the EV charging infrastructure.
We have a team of commercial property lawyers who specialise in advising businesses on EV infrastructure and can assist you with issues including:
- Project phasing and delivery
- Ownership/relationship structures for the delivery of charging stations
- Property title reviews for viability assessments
- Negotiating bespoke documentation with charging point operators
- Identifying and obtaining required third party consents
- Co-ordinating project delivery with planning and grid connection approvals
Department: Commercial Property