• We go further

Conveyancing for residential property

When you are buying or selling a property, the right conveyancer can make all the difference. Our property specialists lend you the support and plain-English advice you’d expect from a quality law firm, plus a level of due diligence that keeps your interests front and centre.

Napthens has an award-winning team, our residential property team was Highly Commended for North West firm of the year (2019 LFS Conveyancing Awards) and our solicitor Nicole Chrisham was named the North West’s Young Conveyancer of the Year. Napthens is a member of the Conveyancing Association (CA) and proud to support and uphold its Pledges.

An accessible, available and convenient service

It’s your choice how you deal with us: face-to-face, by phone, or online. Most people use a mix of all three. Whichever method you choose, we’ll respond promptly and keep you regularly updated, ensuring that your questions are answered as quickly as possible.

You will also be able to access your case 24/7 via login to our confidential client area. Our industry-leading, user friendly online system gives you instant access to your case so you can keep an eye on its progress.

Your personal residential property specialist

Your transaction will be dealt with by a conveyancer who is dedicated to your case, and who is a residential property specialist.  We have over 20 specialist conveyancers in our Residential Conveyancing department. One of them will personally handle your transaction from the time your file is opened until completion takes place.

Regardless of who works on your matter, they will be supervised by Simon Ainsworth, Partner and Head of Residential Conveyancing

  • Adam Bradshaw
    Residential Property
  • Alex Owers
    Residential Property
  • Amy Leslie
    Residential Property
  • Dawn Culshaw
    Residential Property
  • Hope Carter
    Residential Property
  • Jayne Cassidy
    Residential Property
  • Jennifer Sutton
    Residential Property
  • Natasha Athey
    Residential Property
  • Nicole Chrisham
    Residential Property
  • Pamela Richmond
    Residential Property
  • Rebecca Hardee
    Residential Property
  • Sally Calvert
    Residential Property
  • Simon Ainsworth
    Private Client
  • Sophia Khan
    Residential Property
  • Surekha Gangakhedkar
    Residential Property
  • Talitha Murphy
    Residential Property
  • Tasneem Mohammed
    Residential Property
  • Uzma Begum
    Residential Property
  • Zara Zaman
    Residential Property
Meet the team...

How long does it take to buy or sell property?

Most property transactions can be completed within 10-12 weeks; some leasehold sales and purchases may take slightly longer. However, every residential property transaction is different; the variables include the length of the property chain and the time taken to obtain mortgage offers, search results and surveys.

How much does it cost to buy or sell property?

We charge all clients fees based on a scale according to property price and a few other factors. If you can give us some basic information, we will be able to provide you with a quote.

Please note, there are some instances where an estimate can go up or down; we will tell you more about this when we respond to your enquiry.

Why choose Napthens?

  • 24/7 online access
  • Experienced and diligent
  • Dedicated case conveyancer
  • Conveyancing Association member
The service provided was excellent...patient, thorough and understanding, I was made to feel at ease during the process. Ms Knowles