• Rely on us...
    For the road ahead

Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution

Prevention is better than cure, but unfortunately most businesses will at some point need to consider what to do when things go wrong – whether it’s a routine contractual matter or a major issue that may threaten a company’s future.

Our lawyers will represent you robustly if an issue demands litigation but it may be that mediation and alternative dispute resolution is the best option for you.

For any business, disputes are a distraction, so we know it is important to resolve matters speedily and thoroughly. Our experienced specialists will provide clear, pragmatic advice allowing you to decide the best way forward.

We also have an innovative approach to costs.  We understand that our business clients want clarity on fees, even in the typically complex field of commercial disputes.  So, we have created a fixed fee package that will give you access to the expertise you need to evaluate your dispute before deciding on your next steps.

You can be safe in the knowledge that with Napthens, you have the right team on your side.

A top tier firm recommended in legal industry guide ‘The Legal 500’ our litigation team is noted for ‘expertise in rural, leisure, energy, education sectors and for its track record defending clients in regulatory prosecutions’.

Contact a member of our commercial litigation team today for advice including:


the professionalism and industry knowledge from the team at Napthens makes them a pleasure to deal with and a business partner in the true sense. Chris Tulloch, Director, Weston Castle Pub Group
  • Andrew Holden
  • Chris Addison
    Commercial Property Litigation
  • David Bailey
    Commercial Property Litigation
  • Helen Clutterbuck
  • John Whittingslow
    Commercial Litigation
  • Katherine Sibley
  • Nicola Turner
  • Robert Richards
  • Stephanie Kerr
  • Terry Griffin
Rely on your team...