As Senior Associate Solicitor, Charlotte takes a determined, resolute and commercial approach when acting for clients. Her focus is on the client's goal and aiming to ensure that it is achieved. Charlotte has nearly 15 years of experience acting for business owners and understands the risk that disputes can pose to business owners. She is a recommended Lawyer in the industry 'bible' Legal 500.
Charlotte acts for SME owner-managed businesses across the UK. Charlotte also has experience of acting for international clients from the USA, China, Italy and Australia. Her expertise covers:
- Professional negligence and liability
- Breach of commercial contracts
- Financial disputes and the enforcement of security
- Acting for both commercial landlords and tenants in relation to tenancy disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Insolvency proceedings
- Debt recovery
Charlotte joined Napthens in March 2021 from niche commercial law firm Taylors Solicitors. Educated at Clitheroe Royal Grammar School, Charlotte went on to read Law at the University of Durham before completing the Bar Vocational Course at Manchester Metropolitan University. Charlotte converted to become a solicitor in 2010.
Memberships and Awards
In 2017 Charlotte was awarded a Diploma in Forensic Medical Sciences from the Society of Apothecaries of London, one of only 11 people in that year.
Recent client feedback for Charlotte includes:
- I would 100% recommend Napthens Solicitors. Charlotte was always professional, approachable, helpful and solution focused. She listened and clearly advised, ensuring I understood. I really appreciated all her help.
- The service I received was excellent. Simon Ainsworth was fantastic on the real estate conveyancing side and Charlotte Barron provided great counsel on the disputes side. Together they worked seamlessly to help deliver a complicated transaction. We were extremely happy with the result and it is in no small part thanks to the Napthens team.
- Excellent service from Charlotte at Napthens, absolutely brilliant in making sure that we were aware of the process and what was happening. Excellent communication, fast timescales and highly professional throughout. No hesitation to use their services again and will be recommending to friends and family.
- I would like to thank Charlotte for her excellent and informative advice which helped me tremendously to understand what was a difficult and stressful situation.
- Thank you very much for your assistance in resolving this matter, it has been a huge weight off our shoulders and we can finally move into our new new house mentally.
- Charlotte acted on my behalf following recommendation regarding a complicated business partnership dissolution. I would not hesitate to recommend her, I found her to be very knowledgeable, always professional, and efficient. She communicated complex issues clearly without jargon. Charlotte gave practical and realistic advice whilst seeking the optimum outcome for myself. I found her manner to be very supportive and calming through a difficult and stressful period. Many Thanks!
More about Charlotte Barron
How do you relax out of work
I enjoy keeping fit, the theatre and baking. Having recently learned to snowboard, I'm looking forward to spending more time on the slopes in the future.
Name your favourite book
A Thousand Splendid Suns
Who would be your ultimate 3 dinner guests?
My paternal grandmother, athlete Michael Johnson and Graham Norton.
What would go in your Room 101?