• Rely on us...
    For clear advice

Litigation & Dispute Resolution

If you are facing a dispute and need to put things right, we help resolve matters speedily and thoroughly.  Our litigation experts will offer the objective opinion you need to help you see things more clearly.

We will always look at alternative means of resolving disputes but if litigation is the only option, you can feel reassured that you have the right team on your side.
Whether you are making or defending a claim, we look at the facts and give you the straightforward, plain-English advice you need.

If it’s got to this stage, we understand it will be weighing on your mind, so our style is approachable and helpful – and we’ll keep you updated on progress throughout.

Contact a member of our litigation team today for advice including:

The service provided was excellent...patient, thorough and understanding, I was made to feel at ease during the process. Ms Knowles

Related Videos

  • Andrew Holden
  • David Bailey
    Commercial Property Litigation
  • Helen Clutterbuck
  • John Whittingslow
    Commercial Litigation
  • Katherine Sibley
  • Kirsty Halsted
  • Nicola Turner
  • Robert Richards
  • Stephanie Kerr
  • Terry Griffin
  • Victoria Taylor
Rely on your team...