Before the pandemic the consensus was that office working was critical to a successful business and its culture.
During the pandemic many people have been surprised by how quickly they have adapted and collaborated via technology. For some organisations it has even accelerated their plans.
With recent reports showing that most of those working from home want to continue to do so in some capacity and many saying they get as much, if not more work done when working from home, businesses now have decisions to make about their future workplace.
The event was hosted by our HR Director, Nicola Mason and featured contributions from:
- Lucy Trueman – Trueman Change Management
- Martyn Ellis – Leadership and Development Coach
- Stephanie Buck – HR Manager, Quality Compliance Solutions
- Leon Calverley – MD, Door 4
- Lee Chambers – Environmental Psychologist and Wellbeing Consultant
- Michael Lough – MD, Blue Wren
- Jenny Heyes – Head of Napthens People Projects