Senior Associate/Legal Director – Commercial Property – Liverpool
Full-time – Liverpool office
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our fantastic Real Estate Department, working from our Liverpool office with the benefit of hybrid working. You will have the opportunity to continue to develop and grow our Commercial Property offering within Merseyside, building your network in the city, alongside the firm’s Head of Real Estate, Jamie Allison. You will need to have a minimum of 6+ years’ experience of managing your own caseload, and advising a range of clients from owner-managed businesses right through to larger scale developers and property portfolio holders and entrepreneurs.
You will benefit from:-
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Discounted legal services, client Introduction scheme
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide social functions
Your role will include:-
- Dealing with general commercial property matters including but not limited to sales and acquisitions, L&T matters, secured lending transactions and providing corporate support to our Corporate Department
- Developing new client relationships and ensuring excellent standards are maintained when servicing our clients
- Ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and matter completion
- Helping to deliver the business plan and taking ownership for the delivery of assigned activities
- Supporting key events to secure new clients, cross refer opportunities and further increase the team’s strong reputation
- Ensuring clients receive the best commercial legal advice tailored to their circumstances
- Achieving personal utilisation and realisation targets
- Supervisory responsibilities as the team grows
- Building relationships both internally and externally to raise your own profile – we believe the key to our success is to build strong relationships within our teams and with our clients
You will have:-
- Exceptional client care skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent organisational, written and IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Solicitors Code of Conduct in respect of referrals and of the Money Laundering Regulations
- Case management system experience would be an advantage for Proclaim and iManage
- Experience gained in a City or large regional firm will be highly regarded but it is not a pre-requisite
This role is within a fast paced environment in a practice that has embraced change in the sector and the way forward-thinking lawyers operate, to provide first-class client service which requires exceptional file management and a high attention to detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
This is a team within the Real Estate Department which has been recently highlighted in the Legal 500 in Tier 1 and one which acts for many local and national operators on exciting projects throughout the North West. The team are renowned for delivering for its clients, it provides commercial application to transactions and they are known for fostering excellent relationships with like-minded third party professionals.
If you are looking for the quality of work you’d find in a large, city-based practice but you don’t really want to endure the commute, this is the firm, team and departmental head for you to work with in looking after quality clients and interesting work. We have an open and collegiate team across our offices and we pride ourselves in both quality and we excel in creating and maintaining relationships.
Apply for this job using the form below; alternatively send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to hear from you!