Second Line IT Support Analyst – Preston
Full time – Preston office with agile working, and travel to other offices when required.
In this role, you will be the technical escalation point for first line support representatives within the IT support team and you will assist with fault fixing for our employees by telephone or email. This will involve providing supporting with any faults or logging with a third party for assistance to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
You will benefit from:-
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Discounted legal services, client Introduction scheme
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide social functions
Your role will include: –
- Serving as second line support to first line IT support representatives & Napthens employees.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Repairing and replacing damaged computer and network components.
- Supporting people whenever they encounter challenges with computers and network devices.
- Maintaining and updating technical documentation regularly.
- Assisting the Technical services manager with project related tasks.
You will have:-
- Proven work experience in Customer facing IT support or IT technician roles.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Server & Mac operating systems.
- Experience using Office 365 suite.
- Practical experience with security protocols.
- Experience in networking & firewalls.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Technical documentation skills.
- Organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with VOIP telephony solutions.
- Experience in a law firm (desirable).
- MS-100 (Microsoft 365 Identity & Services) (desirable).
- MS-101 (Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security) (desirable).
- CCNA (Cisco Qualified) (desirable).
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or apply using the link below. If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Department on 01772 888444 or Human.Resources@napthens.co.uk who would be delighted to assist.