Internal Communications, HR – Preston
Full Time – Preston
The purpose of your role will be to facilitate the smooth running of our firm through the provision of a comprehensive, engaging internal communications plan.
You will benefit from:-
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Discounted legal services, client Introduction scheme
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide social functions
Your role will include: –
- Partnering with all internal departments to direct, create and publish content to the company’s intranet site, ensuring that it is current and engaging.
- Managing all internal campaigns and firm-wide communications via the best means possible and keep employees apprised of Company initiatives.
- Partnering with CEO, Marketing Team, IT, HR and Finance in particular and as needed for various communication inputs and formats.
- Assisting in the development, creation and design of corporate communications elements (brochures, videos, blogs etc) to convey current operations and culture to potential future talent.
- Creating and executing integrated internal communications and change management plans for the organisation and its leadership.
- Driving internal communications best-practice research, analysis of monthly internal communications analytics to formulate recommendations on improvements to the internal communications program.
- Delivering effective tactical solutions to projects and launches as required.
- Strengthening our people’s emotional contract and engagement with the Company through high quality communications.
- Developing a network of communications champions to deliver effectively.
- Ensuring Internal communication strategy aligns with external PR and media activity.
- Supporting Project communications and Firm initiatives, as needed.
- Leveraging sustainable innovative communications platforms that cultivate meaningful two-way dialogue across the organization.
You will have:-
- Proven track record of leading communications across a company or business unit
- Ability to translate key business objectives into clear internal messages
- Ability to influence senior colleagues and key stakeholders
- Strong understanding of internal communications channels
- Broad awareness of communications industry to adopt best of breed where appropriate (external industry knowledge)
- Ability to think beyond immediate area of responsibility to take into consideration the broader Company agenda
- Experience of driving a people agenda forward, within a challenging commercial environment
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or apply using the link below. If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Department on 01772 888444 or Human.Resources@napthens.co.uk who would be delighted to assist.