Document Production Supervisor – Preston
Are you looking for a role where you can utilise your skills, continue to develop, bring new ideas to our business and work with a great team?
We are seeking an organised, attentive, customer focused individual to work within and supervise our Document Production Team. You will be required to to distribute work according to priority amongst the multi-skilled team, along with interpreting the Department/ Client needs whilst simultaneously following strict internal and external guidance around both SLA’s and the SRA compliance requirements. This role will therefore require a desire and ability to ensure a real service is delivered across all of the Departments seeking to minimise risk, improve client care, improve efficiencies and the quality and look of our processes and documentation. Our Document Production Team is currently made up of 11 employees.
You will benefit from:-
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Discounted legal services, client Introduction scheme
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide social functions
Your role will include:-
- Liaising with internal teams to garner support for team actions as required;
- Relationship building with all stakeholders;
- Assuming key role within the Firm to enhance client service, efficiencies and ensuring the acquisition of clients for life;
- Supervising the provision of typing and document production across the Firm, ensuring SLA’s are met, whilst reporting back internally and gathering feedback on the service to ensure high levels of consistency and quality,
- Ensuring internal procedures are applied and followed;
- Follow team SLA’s work in line with individual departmental SLAs;
- Identifying training needs across the team and ensuring these are met in order to provide a quality, multi-skilled team and service;
- Managing budgets associated with the team;
- Recruitment of team members as required;
- People/ PDR management of team members in line with internal procedures, ensuring clear objectives are set and successfully worked to;
- Strong relationships with Marketing and New Business to ensure documentation remains relevant and “on message”;
- Ensure strict confidentially is maintained at all times.
You will have:-
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills (Microsoft office products);
- Committed team manager with excellent communication and organisation skills and a flexible attitude;
- Customer focussed individual who recognises the importance of delivering against strong internal SLA’s;
- Understands the wider impact of failing to achieve objectives in terms of impact to client service;
- Detail-orientated approach to work;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including clear and polite telephone manner;
- Effective prioritisation and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proven experience of working with a case management system.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or apply using the link below. If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Department on 01772 888444 or Human.Resources@napthens.co.uk who would be delighted to assist.