Client Services Executive – Preston
Full Time – Preston
We are looking for a Client Services Executive to work closely with the Head of Residential Conveyancing and Residential Conveyancing Business Development Manager. Within the Client Services Team, you will be required to ensure that new business enquiries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst also ensuring that the appropriate documentation is issued to clients. The role will involve a structured follow up with clients/prospects to gauge response and identify their needs. There will also be the potential to deal with general enquiries from clients where appropriate. There is a requirement for an ability to speak with clients and other professionals, a high level of organisation, self-motivation and initiative; and an ability, passion, and desire to understand multiple work types and disciplines.
You will benefit from:-
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Discounted legal services, client Introduction scheme
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide social functions
Your role will include: –
- Handling inbound sales enquiries relating to our professional services, via telephone or email/ system;
- Liaising with clients and other professional in a courteous and helpful manner;
- Providing quotations to potential clients and referrers over the phone, via the website and face to face;
- Managing business leads;
- Liaising with internal teams to garner support for team actions as required, including understanding and ensuring team, discipline and personal skillsets fully understood;
- Speaking with confidence about our offering, whilst being able to proactively identify opportunities for further assistance;
- Relationship building with all stakeholders;
- Assuming key role within the Firm to enhance client service, efficiencies and ensuring the acquisition of clients for life;
- Delivering introductory client documentation;
- Record keeping;
- Ensuring internal procedures are applied and followed;
- Follow up calls seeking feedback on work not yet received;
- Follow the New Business Team SLA for quotation enquiries;
- Assisting with the monthly reports as and when required;
- Reviewing the CRM and closing or tidying up of system;
- Providing the Client Services Manager with feedback received from all sources.
You will have:-
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- A detail-orientated approach with the ability to work under pressure.
- Use of initiative.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Proven experience of operating at this level previously.
- Proven experience of working with a case management system.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link below. If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Department on 01772 888444 or Human.Resources@napthens.co.uk who would be delighted to assist.