Array ( [acf_fc_layout] => menu [title] => More Information [menu] => stdClass Object ( [ID] => 158 [name] => Residential Property [slug] => residential-property [count] => 6 ) )
Array ( [menu] => 158 )
Napthens is a well known name in residential property legal services – with a reputation for first class customer service. With many years of experience in conveyancing, having looked after thousands of people moving homes over the years, we have identified the need for a new type of premium level service.
Elite Conveyancing is an exceptional service for home buyers who require something out of the ordinary. Based upon our existing high quality standards, Elite Conveyancing provides additional, be-spoke services for those who want a personalised, all-round package of professional support.
Communication is at the heart of our service. This means we provide the support and advice you need in the way you prefer. For those who want the added reassurance of a project manager who can handle many of the day to day issues involved in buying a new property, Elite Conveyancing is designed for efficiency, offering a range of valuable services within one seamless package:
- A senior level, highly experienced lawyer to handle your project
- Extended one to one access to your lawyer:
- 7am – 9pm weekdays
- Weekend access
- We come to you / your place of work
- Co-ordination of correspondence including utilities, to notify change of address
- Introduction to appropriate development planning services
- Project management services including:
- Appointing and coordinating survey and other experts’ reports
- Appointing removals company and co-ordinating completion arrangements
- Co-ordinating insurances
- Organising a locksmith
- Arranging contract cleaners/gardeners etc
- A post completion, legal support package which includes:
- Financial/wealth management advice including tax planning service
- Advice on reviewing and updating your Will and/or Lasting Power of Attorney
As Elite Conveyancing is completely be-spoke, we will discuss and agree costs personally with you to ensure our service, and the cost of that service, is tailored to your specific needs.
To discuss your requirements please talk to Head of Division, Simon Ainsworth