Licensed Estate Management
Napthens has developed a unique-to-market monthly fixed fee Licensed Estate Management service which offers certainty on cost whilst taking away the administrative burden that licensing can present. Investment in technology has allowed us to streamline the changeover process and take the administrative burden away from the operator – and for a cost that clients have found to represent genuine value for money.
The service has been welcomed by multiple operators since its inception and includes:
- Unlimited applications to transfer Premises Licences
- Unlimited Notifications of Interest
- Unlimited Gaming Machine Notifications
- Unlimited applications to vary the position of Designated Premises Supervisor
- Facilitating the payment of annual fees to avoid the suspension of licences through late payment
- Retention of original Premises Licences and provision of certified copies to sites, avoiding situations where they are lost or damaged and replacement costs are incurred
- Unlimited access to expert telephone advice for you and your area managers
- Access to due diligence documentation, including risk assessments and training records
- Access to all of the Premises Licences we hold on your behalf through our innovative online system, which is mobile-friendly and can be accessed whilst “on the road”
All of the above is provided by licensing experts, who are on hand to advise out of “normal” office hours, who can provide fast, clear and practical advice. The service identifies and mitigates several of the risks imposed by the licensing regime and removes the significant administrative burden inflicted by the changeover process.
The cost of the retainer service differs for each operator because it is dependant upon the exact nature of their requirements, but we always welcome the opportunity to discuss requirements and quote for the service on a no obligation basis.