Energy and Renewables
As we know, UK plc has obligating commitments to reduce carbon and embrace the use of renewable energy. The move to greener, self sufficient energy presents a major opportunity, particularly here in Lancashire and Cumbria.
At Napthens our Energy & Renewables team can guide you through the complex legislation to allow you to capitalise on the opportunities the North West has to offer.
Our specialist team understands the law relating to mineral resources, alternative energy sources and green energy. Combined with many years’ expertise within the rural sector, this experience enables us to support you through the myriad of ideas and issues surrounding your involvement in this green-revolution including: your obligations, diversification, contracts, protecting your property, protecting and utilising your asset base – and how to extract best value.
Napthens’ Energy & Renewables team can advise you on the following:
- Renewable energy such as solar, wind and biomass
- Energy regulation and licenses being granted
- Energy supply and tariff agreements
- Renewable obligations, feed-in tariffs, and climate change levy
- Contractual provisions to safeguard you from unwanted risk