- COVID-19 Employers Emergency Support Pack
- Employment Law Annual Retainer
- People Projects by Napthens
- Business Immigration
- Health and Safety
- HR3 On-site
- Home Worker Management System
- Employment Tribunal Support
- Employment e-news
- HR3 AbsenceScope
- iToolkit: HR resources online
- Legal Glossary
Cost of immigration applications
The cost of business immigration advice can vary greatly, depending on the nature and complexity of each particular query. The prices below are for illustration only and we strongly suggest that, if you are interested in our services, you speak to us to see what bespoke service we can offer to your business.
All services provided by Napthens LLP are subject to VAT at the current rate of 20%
|Tier 1 (innovator) visa||£3,000 – £5,000 (plus VAT)|
|Tier 1 (start-up) visa||£3,000 – £5,000 (plus VAT)|
|Tier 1 (investor) visa||£3,000 – £5,000 (plus VAT)|
|Tier 2 visa (general or ICT)||£900 – £1,800 (plus VAT)|
|PBS Dependant visa||£300 – £1,000 (plus VAT)|
|Indefinite leave to remain||£1,000 – £2,500 (plus VAT)|
|Application under the EU Settlement Scheme||£500 – £1,500 (plus VAT)|
*Please note, we have provided a range of pricing which reflects the fact that some cases take longer than others. For example, if your case is particularly complex and/or has a high volume of documents for us to read, then our estimate is likely to be at the higher end of the range. In exceptional circumstances, we may give you an estimate outside of this range, but you will be advised of this at the outset.
What does this include?
Our immigration legal services include:
- considering individual circumstances and advising on eligibility
- advising on Immigration Rules, as appropriate
- drafting supporting documents (where required)
- reviewing supporting documents
- preparing and/or reviewing the online application
- advising on the terms of the visa
What is not included?
Please note that these estimates do not include:
- any Home Office fees for making the application. You can see a current list of charges here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/visa-regulations-revised-table
- where the Home Office refuse an application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal
- any other disbursements (e.g. interpreter fees, expert fees, barrister fees)
How long will a visa application take?
It can be difficult to predict the timescale for your application. Current Home Office processing times are listed here. We will normally be able to submit applications within 2 to 3 weeks of you instructing us and providing all of the necessary supporting documentation in a form acceptable to the Home Office, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.
What is our hourly rate?
Angela Barnes will usually carry out the work on your behalf, and her hourly rate is £200 plus VAT. The hourly rates for the wider Employment Team are set out below:
|Partner||£250.00 per hour (plus VAT)|
|Senior Associate Solicitor||£200.00 per hour (plus VAT)|
|Associate Solicitor||£185.00 per hour (plus VAT)|
|Solicitor||£175.00 per hour (plus VAT)|
|Employment Law Advisor||£165.00 per hour (plus VAT)|
|Trainee Solicitor||£111.00 per hour (plus VAT)|
|Legal Assistant||£75.00 per hour (plus VAT)|