- Family & Divorce
- Step-by-step guide to divorce
- What are the grounds for divorce?
- Divorce and children disputes
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Collaborative law in divorce
- Divorce Financial Settlements
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Family arbitration
- Divorce and family law costs
- Legal Glossary
- Legal Guide – Family & Relationship Issues
Separation Agreement costs
Our fixed fee is £750 + VAT (£150)
- Meeting with you to discuss details of the proposed agreement
- Advising you on matters to consider before formalising any agreement
- Informing you of the financial information required from you
- Considering the financial information provided by the other party
- Preparing/approving the agreement
- Arranging completion of the agreement
Could there be additional costs?
Our fixed fees will not apply where there is no agreement at the outset and ongoing negotiation is needed. In this situation, we could charge at an hourly rate and give you an estimated cost, or we could consider whether an alternative fixed fee arrangement would be suitable for you.
Why choose Napthens?
- Highly experienced specialist lawyers
- Approachable and empathetic
- Clear, straightforward advice
- Expertise in advising on complex financial matters
- Offices in Lancashire, Cumbria, Southport and Merseyside