- Family & Divorce
- Step-by-step guide to divorce
- What are the grounds for divorce?
- Divorce and children disputes
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Collaborative law in divorce
- Divorce Financial Settlements
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Family arbitration
- Divorce and family law costs
- Legal Glossary
- Legal Guide – Family & Relationship Issues
Prenuptial agreement costs
Our fixed fee is £1,500 + VAT (£300)
- Obtaining information from you in order to draft the agreement
- Advising you on matters to consider before formalising the agreement
- Drafting the agreement
- Informing you of the financial information required from you
- Completion of the document
Could there be additional costs?
Our fixed fees do not include negotiations if there is a disagreement or any additional expert reports that may be commissioned. Also, fixed fees do not apply for agreements where a couple’s assets are worth in excess of £1m.
Why choose Napthens?
- Highly experienced specialist lawyers
- Approachable and empathetic
- Clear, straightforward advice
- Expertise in advising on complex financial matters
- Offices in Lancashire, Cumbria, Southport and Merseyside