- Family & Divorce
- Step-by-step guide to divorce
- What are the grounds for divorce?
- Divorce and children disputes
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Collaborative law in divorce
- Divorce Financial Settlements
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Family arbitration
- Divorce and family law costs
- Legal Glossary
- Legal Guide – Family & Relationship Issues
Disputes over children costs
Our fixed fee is £750 + VAT (£150) + court fee
- Our fixed fee covers the preparation of an application for you and the steps up to, but not including, the first Court hearing.
- Up to 2 hours work in taking your instructions, corresponding with your partner (or their solicitor) to negotiate agreement
- Drafting the Court application for you
- Service upon your partner or solicitor
- Advising you in relation to the first Court appointment
Are there any additional costs?
If you wish us to attend the first Court appointment for you, we will do so for an additional £500 + VAT (£100) for up to ½ day.
Our fixed fee does not include any experts’ reports that may be commissioned, nor the cost of a barrister if required. If for any reason the case proceeds beyond a first hearing, we would either charge at our hourly rate or discuss a possible alternative fixed fee arrangement.
Why choose Napthens?
- Highly experienced specialist lawyers
- Approachable and empathetic
- Clear, straightforward advice
- Expertise in advising on complex financial matters
- Offices in Lancashire, Cumbria, Southport and Merseyside