- Family & Divorce
- Step-by-step guide to divorce
- What are the grounds for divorce?
- Divorce and children disputes
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Collaborative law in divorce
- Divorce Financial Settlements
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Family arbitration
- Divorce and family law costs
- Legal Glossary
- Legal Guide – Family & Relationship Issues
Cohabitation Agreement costs
Our fixed fee is £750 + VAT (£150)
- Meeting with you to discuss details of the proposed agreement
- Advising you on matters to consider before formalising any agreement
- Drafting and amending the agreement
- Arranging signature of the agreement by both parties
Could there be additional costs?
Our fixed fee will not apply where there is no agreement at the outset and ongoing negotiation is required. In this situation we would charge at an hourly rate and give you an estimated cost up front.
Why choose Napthens?
- Approachable and empathetic
- Experienced and specialist lawyers
- Offices in Lancashire, Cumbria, Southport and Merseyside