We are delighted to confirm that the 2nd Annual Wellbeing Conference will take place on World Mental Health Awareness Day, Thursday 10th October.
This years conference will take place at the beautiful and idyllic setting of Stanley House Hotel & Spa, located between Preston and Blackburn, with easy access to the M6.
This years conference promises to be even more inspiring and interactive than 2018. Showcasing experts in the field of wellbeing who will provide you with insight, along with practical tools and solutions to enable you to implement wellbeing strategies, practices and more effective ways of supporting your workforce in today’s challenging world.
This year we have a number of experts joining us for a day of key note presentations and breakout workshops.
- Jake Mills – Chasing the Stigma
- Sue Evans – FAST Pathways
- Briony Gunson & Mick Timpson – Beanddo
- Louisa Scanlan – Collaborate
- Chris Walker – ATG Health & Safety part of the Napthens Group
- Matt Warner– The Gym Works
- Jonathan Bowyer – View From Here
Tickets are now available for £55.00 which includes lunch.
Date: Thursday 10th October
Venue: Stanley House Hotel & Spa, Further Lane, Mellor, BB2 7NP
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Click here to book your place!