Date: Thursday 23rd June 2022
Location: The Boardroom, Napthens Blackburn Office
As an alternative to our bespoke in-house training sessions, Napthens’ Employment & HR team offers a programme of interactive and informative training workshops. We understand that business leaders and managers not only need to keep up to date with legislation, but also good HR practice for their businesses and their people.
- Understand the benefits of a diverse workforce.
- The legal framework surrounding equality, diversity and discrimination at work.
- Protected characteristics and the application of the Equality Act 2010.
- Avoiding discrimination at work and dealing with complaints.
- The legal framework surrounding bullying and harassment.
- Preventing and dealing with bullying and harassment at work.