Directors Protection Scheme
Fixed Cost Package for company directors
What would happen to your business if you weren’t around through accident, illness or mental incapacity? Who would step into your shoes to make strategic and daily decisions?
Unfortunately, you can’t assume a family member or a business colleague will gain authority to make these decisions on your behalf. And have you thought about what will happen to the business when you die?
What about you and your family? How financially secure would you and they be? Who would be able to manage your investments and access your bank accounts to ensure the mortgage, school fees and other essential living and care costs were met?
Here at Napthens we are passionate about looking after our clients, their families and their businesses, so we have created a service to help you in these circumstances.
We’ll ensure you have the right protections in place
- Detailed review
- life insurance
- death in service benefits
- private pensions
- Company Will
- Personal Lasting Power of Attorney
- Business Lasting Power of Attorney
- Personal Will
How it works – an holistic approach
Our highly experienced estate planning lawyers will work closely with wealth management professionals to identify all appropriate solutions for you, your family and your business:
- Initial meeting to review your circumstances and agree your requirements
- FREE detailed report setting out our advice and proposals
- Agreed scope of any work required and quotation for your fixed cost package
- If appropriate, follow up meeting with an experienced financial adviser
- Completion of work agreed