- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK
- Strategy Room: Moving forward. Together
- Coronavirus and you
- Coronavirus and business
- Coronavirus Corporate Guidance
- COVID-19 for Commercial Landlords and Tenants
- Pubs, bars, restaurants and takeaways
- Government support for your business
- Coronavirus and employers
- Coronavirus Webinars
Coronavirus Update for Clients
As the Coronavirus situation continues to develop, with the health and welfare of our staff and clients in mind, we have taken the decision to temporarily close all our offices to visitors with immediate effect.
We are very much open for business and through investment in technology, resilience in our systems and procedures combined with the flexibility and commitment of our partners and staff, we aim to continue to provide an exceptional service to all our clients.
With this in mind:
- Please feel free to contact your legal advisers as normal, as they continue to be availble on direct dial and/or email
- You can reach our main reception on 01772 888 444
- For general information about our services and our people please take a look around the website.
For the latest information on legal issues and guidance surrounding the Coronavirus please visit our Coronavirus webpage
Please be reassured that we will continue to monitor the situation and will update you on further developments. In the meantime I would like to take this opportunity to wish you well and should you need further assistance please do get in touch.