- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK
- Coronavirus and you
- Coronavirus and business
- Coronavirus Corporate Guidance
- COVID-19 for Commercial Landlords and Tenants
- Pubs, bars, restaurants and takeaways
- Government support for your business
- Coronavirus and employers
- Coronavirus Webinars
COVID-19 Employers Emergency Support Pack
- What is furlough leave?
- Who does it apply to?
- How do I implement it for my staff?
- What are my employees’ rights during furlough leave?
If you need assistance answering these questions, have any other questions about furlough leave – or indeed the impact of COVID-19 on your workforce – Napthens is here to help.
This is an uncertain time for employers and employees. The Government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) aims to help employers to continue paying their employees as an alternative to redundancy and/or lay off.
CJRS allows employers to Furlough its employees – meaning they will receive up to 80% of their pay (capped at £2,500 per month) – whilst there is a downturn in work or the business is closed.
To help you understand and implement the CJRS Napthens is offering a support package:
- 1 hour free advice from our employment lawyers and legal advisors by telephone or email
- FAQs on furlough leave/lay off
- Furlough letter to staff
- Furlough agreement
Fixed Cost package: £500 + VAT