Employment & HR
- Employment Law Annual Retainer
- Fixed Cost Package: Employment HR H&S
- People Projects by Napthens
- Health and Safety
- People Portal
- Business Immigration
- Employment Tribunal Solicitors
- IR35 Contract Review Services
Right to work
Bespoke training for your recruitment team
1 hour £500 + VAT
As an employer, you have a legal duty to prevent illegal working. Any failure to comply can be costly – so it’s important your business is up-to-date on current requirements.
With important changes resulting from Brexit and the pandemic, our Right to Work training session for your recruitment team will help ensure you are up to date with the law and compliant in your immigration practices and procedures.
In this bespoke session, our Business Immigration Specialist will train and guide your recruitment team through the following:
- the legal duty to prevent illegal working
- procedure changes since 1 July 2021 (with focus on EU workers)
- changes to the Right to Work checklist
- how to carry out online and manual checks (including the Employer Checking Service)
- temporary changes due to COVID-19
- sanctions for a failure to comply (criminal and civil penalties)
The session will last around 1 hour and it is anticipated will be attended by up to 10 delegates.
For more information or to book, please contact Angela Barnes