IT & Technology
We advise a number of technology businesses on everything from end user licence agreements to major outsourcing projects, across all sectors from healthcare to financial services to consumer services and e-commerce.
We also advise non-technology businesses on their own implementation of technology projects, whether it is outsourcing payroll functions, employee monitoring functions or integrated managed services; or advising them in respect of bespoke software development arrangements.
Contact a member of our team today to discuss any IT & Technology issue, including:
- Software development agreements (agile, waterfall and hybrid models)
- Software licensing
- SaaS licensing, reselling and development
- Platform integration agreements
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Reselling and distribution
- Network wholesale and resale agreements
- Web design, development and hosting
Locations: Preston, Fylde Coast