Napthens has been delighted to see recognition for our firm and our people.
- In 2014 Napthens’ residential property team won the coveted ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ for the north-west at the LFS annual national conference and awards.
- In 2013, Napthens was crowned ‘Law Firm of the Year’ at Lancashire Business View’s Red Rose Awards
- In 2013, Napthens won the title of ‘Best Supplier’ at the Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA) Awards
- In 2012, Napthens was awarded ‘Corporate Law Firm of the Year’ for the second year running at the prestigious North West Insider Lancashire Dealmaker Awards with Head of Corporate, Keith Melling, named ‘Dealmaker of the Year’ – the first time the title has been awarded to a lawyer
Comments from the ‘Legal 500 – Clients Guide to Legal Services 2015’ include:
- Corporate team – The ‘strong department’ is ranked as a Tier 1 firm for corporate and commercial.
- Litigation team – Napthens ‘outstanding team’ is ranked as a Tier 1 firm for commercial litigation.
- Commercial Property team – Napthens is ranked as a Tier 1 firm for commercial property and praised for ‘its personal contact with clients.’
- Licensing team – Napthens ‘timely and pragmatic department’ is recommended by the Legal 500 for licensing services in the north-west.
- Rural team – the team is recommended by Legal 500. ‘Andrew Holden leads the first-class team.’
- Construction & Engineering team – Napthens ‘extremely professional department’ is recommended by Legal 500 in the north-west.
- Employment & HR team – Napthens ‘innovative’ team is recommended for employment law in the north-west by Legal 500.
Comments from the ‘Chambers and Partners’ legal directory include:
- The rural team:
“Extremely pragmatic and down-to-earth, offering commercial advice to clients.”
“They are approachable, knowledgeable and courteous at all times.”
Andrew Holden was praised for clients admiring his ability to “know everything instantly.”
- Corporate: Keith Melling impresses interviewees, one of whom notes: “He proved to be a match for larger firms with much larger resources.”